Veeam Backup & Replication
Veeam Backup & Replication is the first enterprise-ready solution that combines backup and replication in a single product for fast recovery of your VMware ESX and ESXi environment. Through continued, rapid innovation in response to customer feedback, Veeam Backup & Replication offers many industry first capabilities, including full, native support for advanced functionality in VMware vSphere.
Balancing cost with flexibility is the key: some data requires replication to ensure business continuity, while other data is best backed up and recovered using less expensive hardware and techniques. Veeam Backup offers both techniques - backup and replication - through one interface, in one product, at one price.
Why Veeam is #1 for data protection:
• 2-in-1: Backup and replication combined
• Full ESXi support with & without VCB
• Heterogeneous file-level recovery in seconds (Windows, Linux, UNIX, BSD, etc.)
• Enterprise Management Console NEW
• Native support for vSphere NEW
• Database-consistent backup for application recovery
• Reduced storage costs with data de-duplication
• Near-CDP replication at a fraction of the cost NEW
• Replica rollback
#1 in Innovation, Customer Satisfaction and Value
Full ESXi support with & without VCB
With introduction of ESXi, Veeam was the first and only vendor to support ESXi both with AND without VMware Consolidated Backup (or VCB).
Heterogeneous file-level recovery in seconds
But with Veeam Backup & Replication, fast recovery is easier than you ever thought possible. Veeam's fast file-level recovery feature allows you to restore individual files from your image-level backups and replicas in seconds to the latest state, or to a specific point in time.